Star Wars fans rejoice! Covergirl is coming out with a limited edition makeup collection to celebrate the upcoming film Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Unlike the movie which comes out in December, the makeup collection will be available in September 4, 2015. The makeup collection will feature lipsticks, mascara and nail polishes.
Celebrity makeup artist Pat McGrath was recruited by Covergirl to create six separate character looks using the products from the new line along with a few CoverGirl classic products. McGrath who also serves as the brand’s global creative design director and artist to the stars. While only two of the looks have been released, the other four are still under wraps, the dark side creation is an edgy stormtrooper look and the glorious droid for the light side.
CoverGirl Star Wars Limited Edition Lipsticks: $5.99-$7.99
- Dark Purple: A creamy aubergine
- Gold: A shimmery orange-gold
- Red: An opaque, metallic berry
- Lilac: A cool, frosty lilac
- Silver: An opaque silver
- Nude: A metallic rose-gold
CoverGirl Star Wars Nail Gloss: $4.99 – $6.99
- Red Revenge: A high-shine cherry-red
- Nemesis: A rich black-plum
- Speed of Light: A creamy cement-gray
CoverGirl Star Wars Dark Side & Light Side Mascara: $5.00-$7.49
- Dark Side Mascara: Very black
- Light Side Mascara: Very Black (Waterproof)
Both formulas come in limited-edition tubes that have different iconic Star Wars quotes to choose from.