Channel your inner Cupid this Valentine’s Day with the SinfulColors Flirt with Hearts Collection. These eight sensuous hues are guaranteed to make hearts flutter/ With a mix of classic reds and pinks, trendy teal plus a brand new, exclusive, limited edition heart shaped glitter, Love Sprinkles, you’re sure to find your nail polish soul mate.
- 24/7: Our hottest pink
- Daredevil: A pop of neon pink
- Decadent: Dazzling red with metallic flakes
- Dream On: A brilliantly induced boysenberry
- Go Go Girl: A sleek and sexy candy apple red
- Love Sprinkles: Bubble gum pink gleaming with white hearts and flecks of glitter
- Pinky Glitter: Bright pink with a splash of sparkle
- Rise and Shine: The perfect teal
I was fortunate enough to be sent four nail polishes from the collection; 24/7, Decadent, Dream On, and Pinky Glitter. The colors are vibrant and stunning in person as they are in the photos. The polishes go on smooth and to get the most vibrant color, I would recommend two coats of the non-glitter formulas. The glitter and sprinkles are perfect on top of a color or where alone. A great buy!
The SinfulColors Flirt with Hearts collection is available for $1.99 each at Walgreens, Rite Aid and other mass retailers in February! Want to be in the know follow SinfulColors on Facebook or Twitter.