Although mother nature is gearing up for a chilly winter and isn’t ready for spring to bloom, MAC Cosmetics is coming out with some great new lip colors for the spring season. In trending with spring, the pastels are going to be a huge seller!
The Lip Palette debuting was used by M∙A∙C Artists backstage at fashion weeks in New York, London, Milan and Paris. It features six Spring/Summer 2012 shades including Warm to Bare, Preferred Pink, Fully Ripe, Louder Lilac, Make Me Melt and Pulse. The palette is not available in stores yet, but will be soon.
What is available now is MAC’s new line “Tour De Fabulous” with eleven new shades of lipgloss and eight coordinating lip pencils, because lips speak louder than words.
- Casual Air (frosted pale pink)
- Check This Out (coral shade)
- It’s a WOW (a midtone blue pink)
- Rich & Witty (neutral pink & beige)
- Comfort & Joy (frosted mauve)
- Famously Fab! (lavender with pearl)
- Tour de Fabulous (Bright yellow pink with pearl)
- StylePacked (fuchsia)
- Knockout (Red with shimmer)
- Rich Bounty (deep red-brown)
- Real Posh (berry with pearl).
- What Comes Naturally (Nude color)
- Hip ‘n’ Happy (Mauve)
- Have to Have It (warm cinnamon)
- Just Wonderful (plum)
- Entertain Me (orange coral)
- Lasting Sensation(more red coral)
- Embrace Me (fuchsia)
- Just my Type (warm brown)
“Tour De Fabulous” is a limited edition collection, so if you are in love with a colour get it now because once it is gone, it is gone forever!